Make a Writing Submission
By making a submission the writer confirms they have read and agree with the content contained within the Submissions – Authors/Writers page.
Writing/Format Guide Lines:
- Format: Word (either .doc or .docx).
- Font: Courier or Times New Roman.
- Font Size: 12 points.
- Font Color: Black
- Submitted writings must not exceed the following word counts:
- Poetry – Line Count: 40-200.
- Flash Fiction – Word Count: 53 – 1000.
- Short Story – 1001 – 5000.
How to Make a Submission:
- Make sure the writing meets the above guidelines before continuing.
- At this time all submissions are accepted via email only. Submit to Submissions_Corral@journalist.com
- The submission must be an attachment to the email and not written in the body of the email.
- Subject Line: General or Immediate Need Submission – Classification of Writing. (Ex. General Submission – Poetry)
- Body of email: Name, email and mailing address, link to the writers website or social media page. Tell The Corral a little about yourself for the Bio or a link to a Bio.