By making a submission the photographer confirms they have read and agree with the content contained within the Submissions – Photographers page.
- Photo quality for publication must be High Resolution. Remember Mb is good – Gb is bad for an online magazine.
- Each photograph must have a title along with information on the camera used, shutter speed etc. Location the photo was taken if applicable. Zoo, Harley Ride, Six Flags etc.
- Photographs can be either Color or Black and White.
How to Make a Submission:
- Make sure the photographs meet the above guidelines before continuing.
- At this time all submissions are accepted via email only. Submit to: PhotoSubmissions_Corral@journalist.com
- The photographs must be attachments to the email and not contained in the body of the email.
- Subject Line: Photograph Submission
- Body of email: Photographers name and email. Title and other information pertaining to the photo. Provide a link to the photographers website or social media page. Tell The Corral a little about yourself for the Bio or a link to a Bio. Provide a link to the photos if applicable. See Submission Tip below for more.
We have found out that the best way to submit more than a couple of High Resolution photo’s is use Dropbox are other cloud service.
- Place all the photos in a folder and obtain a shareable link to that folder.
- Place the link in the body of the photo submissions email listed above.
- The Corral will review the photos from the link.
Or use We Transfer which is a free service. We prefer that the submissions accepted for publication be transferred to The Corral using this service.
- Place all the photos in a folder.
- Notify The Corral in body of email this how the photos will be received for submission consideration.
- Visit We Transfer, no account is needed. Attach the folder.
- Mail to: PhotoSubmissions_Corral@journalist.com