The Corral is an online magazine that is hosted by Issuu
The magazine is published four times a year. The winter issue, will be our first edition, scheduled for publication January 2020. That will be followed by a spring edition in April, Summer in July and the fall issue in October.
The Corral relies on independent authors to fill the pages of the online magazine. Unlike other online and print magazines which only focus on one genre, The Corral accepts and publishes all genres including *Erotica.
Each issue will contain a minimum of:
- Poetry (3 per issue).
- Flash Fiction (2 per issue, 1 from submissions 1 form contest).
- Short Stories (2 per issue).
The best submission in each writing style will be featured on the cover of the magazine.
Not only will The Corral publish the above literature the magazine will also feature:
- Spotlights: That will feature Independent Authors as well as Musicians.
- Q and A: This section will contain interviews of Independent Authors, Musicians and those (Editors, Marketing Experts, and others), who can help the the new writer achieve success.
- Book Reviews: One random book, per issue, written by an Independent Author will be reviewed.
- Suggested Reads: Five books by Independent Authors that have been recently released and ready for the readers to enjoy will be featured.
- Photography: Through out the pages of the magazine, photos take by amateur, professional and independent photographers will be feature.
Joseph Clay, is a published independent author who began his writing career in 2012. He knows the agony and struggles a new writer encounters as he has been through them. Joseph had a desire to find away to help others avoid some of the same pit falls and mistakes he endured.
Joseph created ThunderHorse Publishing (THP) out of that desire and necessity to serve the needs of the Independent Author. With the ThunderHorse Publishing website 80% complete Joseph knew that THP was a great start in helping the new writer. The website features writing tips in the forms of blogs and charts, along with book reviews and spotlights.
However Joseph felt that The Independent Author also needed an outlet that would showcase their writings. The Corral, a division of ThunderHorse Publishing, is an online magazine that fills that need.
We at The Corral encourage the emerging author no matter the experience to make a submission and/or enter a contest. The pay, well it is not great but the publicity could be priceless.
Please use the contact form to ask any questions about making submissions, entering a contest or inquire about other services.
The Corral Staff.
*The Corral does except Erotica, The Corral does not accept Porn. There is a difference. Not sure of hat difference submit your writing and we will let you know.